The perfect combination of modern and traditional style
Activities close to S'Estil·let Hotel
- Es Migjorn has seven beaches with crystal-clear blue water close by. Five of them are completely unspoiled: Atalis, Binigaus, Cala Escorxada, Cala Fustam and Trebalúger; the other two, Santo Tomás and San Adeodato, offer standard urban beach facilities. You can walk to all the unspoiled beaches, and some can be reached by bike or on horseback.
- CAMÍ DE CAVALLS
- From Es Migjorn, you can take two different routes on the bridle path Camí de Cavalls: one towards Cala Galdana and the other to Son Bou.
- Over 60% of the district and surrounding areas of Migjorn Gran is protected, with lots of fantastic excursions available so that you can enjoy the natural environment. Try the one that takes in the caves Cova des Coloms and Cova Polida and Binigaus beach, or the one that covers the Camí Vell and Pou Vell paths.
- CAVES AND ARCHAEOLOGY
- Es Migjorn Gran and its surrounding areas boast many archaeological remains: the village of Sant Agustí Vell, one of the largest on the island, the hypostyle chamber of Binigaus Nou, the prehistoric structures Talayots de Binicodrell, the Santa Mónica archaeological site, and the caves Sa Cova des Coloms and Sa Cova Polida.
- TUESDAYS IN ES MIGJORN
- Every Tuesday evening during the summer months, Es Migjorn Gran organises a night market with artisan produce and Menorcan gastronomy favourites on sale, live performances for all sorts of tastes, and a guided tour highlighting two of the village’s most prominent figures in Menorcan culture, the doctor Francesc Camps i Mercadal and Francesc d’Albranca, where visitors are shown the places that formed an integral part of their lives.
- Hiking, horse-riding treks, cycling, kayaking, paddle board – all of these sports activities are available close by. In addition, the village’s central location in the island makes it easy to reach other places of interest.