Llucalari Nou Country House
In the countryside and close to the sea
Activities close to Llucalari Nou Country House
- HIKING AND CYCLING
- There are walking and cycling routes for guests to enjoy on the estate, without having to leave the property at all.
- CAMÍ DE CAVALLS
- The Camí de Cavalls bridle path is easily accessible from the estate, and guests can enjoy the south coast route by going either to Cala en Porter or towards Santo Tomás.
- The closest beaches to the estate are Cala Llucalari and Son Bou. The first is small and surrounded by cliffs, and very quiet due to scarce visitors; while the second is 4 km long, the biggest beach in Menorca.
- LEISURE IN SON BOU
- The urbanization Son Bou is just 5 minutes away from the estate, and offers a wide range of sport and leisure activities: horse-riding treks, kayaking trips, scuba diving and snorkelling, shopping and night life etc.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES
- The magnificent archaeological site Torre den Galmés is just a few kilometres away from the estate. It comprises a prehistoric village, one of the best-preserved sites on the island, the monument Na Comerma de Sa Garita and the megalithic tomb of ses Roques Llises.
- This is the nearest town to our country house, and it is well worth visiting to explore the historic centre, the artisan market on held on Wednesdays, plus other points of cultural interest.